This amazing ratchet makes this a one size fits all tool for any project and is a much-needed feature when you are working with limited visibility or space. Let's get ratcheting!
SMALL AND MIGHTY.
How much force can EverRatchet handle? Shown below is a Stainless Steel EverRatchet holding 20 in-lbs on its dynamic ratchet beam (20lbs, 1 inch from the center of rotation)!
MORE TOOLS. MORE FUNCTIONALITY.
Equip yourself with a 1/4" ratchet, fire flint, pry bar, 7 wrenches, bottle & box opener, scraper and more all on a handy keychain which you can carry with you.
- World's First Ratchet Keychain Tool
- With EverRatchet's dynamic ratcheting feature, you don't need to lift and reset the tool between each turn making it extremely practical for large jobs or when you are working with limited visibility or space.
- Custom-Sized Fire Flint and #2 Phillips Bit included.
- Equip yourself with a 1/4" ratchet, fire flint, scraper, 7 wrenches, bottle & box opener and more
- Never Stop Cranking. Fix what you need to fix and get back to life.
EverRatchet is TSA safe with the #2 Phillips Bit (or other standard 1" bit that you may swap it out for).
The included Flint2Go fire flint is NOT TSA compliant and must be left at home/discarded prior to TSA security.
Image: Edge shown in comparison to standard US dime
A HANDY SIZE
EverRatchets small size and extreme functionality make it the perfect everyday carry tool for your keys.